Wednesday, February 26, 2014

More About Me

I am in the business of providing music and multimedia entertainment across the globe and well into infinity.  Most ambitious people say, “The sky’s the limit,” I say,  “I have NO limits.”  I strive to be an industry force.
My ultimate goal is to leave a lasting, positive footprint and legacy on the entertainment world; be it as a performer, artist manager, business owner or humanitarian.
I want my name and my company’s name to be synonymous with efficiency, excellence, integrity, humanity, elegance and innovation.
Moreover, I feel it important to give back to my community and my world. I have always contributed to the success of art, music and theater enabling those less fortunate to delight in the experiences that I was privileged to have in my own life.
"My faith suggests that, I cannot be totally happy if unhappiness exists anywhere in the world. Anywhere evil exists, beauty must prevail.” (This quote was composed by me, Friday 06 Dec 13).

No comments:

Post a Comment